Saturday, February 4, 2012

Great Sales @ Kmart This Week!!

First off it's that great time of year when winter clothes start to go on clearance!!! I love buying my clothes out of season, one of THE best ways to save on your clothes budget. Kmart's kicking it off with Up to 70% off Winter clearance for the Family 2/5-2/11!!!! They are also going to have a Baby Days! Buy 1, Get 1 50% off ALL Fisher-Price, Playskool or Sesame Street Infant Toys 2/5-2/11 sale :) I'll have to check that one out and see if I can get my son any good stuff. Also they are having a huge Valentines Day sale including Valentine's Day Gifts! 50% off Women's Sleepwear & 30% off Men's Valentine's-themed Boxers 2/5-2/11. That includes buying online and picking up at the store! I have to say that Kmart has really been working on improving their stores. Plus I love that they offer "reward points" to card members (which is FREE to sign up), and they seem to be really pushing a coupon friendly attitude :)

Happy Bargain Hunting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment