Friday, September 30, 2011

Shark Steam Mop Only $48.54 @ Amazon

Haven't had much time to post deals this week, but I couldn't pass up sharing this deal! I've never seen these @ this price before! Amazon has the Euro-Pro Shark S3101 Electric Steam Mop on sale for $48.54!! I bought one of these before my son was born and I love it! They're usually $99, so that's over $50 off! Plus they save money because you don't need to buy any cleaners, or disposable pads, only water, and the pads are washable. Eventually you will have to buy replacement pads, but mine lasted almost two years, and the replacements were only $20! When I had the other kind I had to buy expensive disposable pads every month. I like knowing that my floors are clean, and don't have any nasty chemicals that my family walks on, or breathes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment