Wednesday, July 27, 2011

$15 Stockpile list for 7.26.11

Okay, so I didn't get out this list last week, I got caught up helping someone move, so I'm getting it you right away this week. I wasn't that impressed with the Dillon's ad, as far stockpiling prices go, so I decided to do a couple Target items, and some more Walmart deals. I get my Walmart, and Target prices and deals from other sites so there could be some variance in prices. Athough it seems like Kansas tends to be higher for some reason :( Also at the end I'm adding a Free @ Dillon's list, because they did have some freebies, just not enough to make an entire list from. So here it is:
Target
This ones a little tricky, it depends on clearance prices. I'm going to guess a little on this one, so just remember that if you try this deal ;) Clearanced denim jeans $4.98 and up
- $3/1 denim Target printable coupon
Final Price: varies (but for the sake of this list we'll say around $5 for 2 pairs)

Ziplock freezer bags- sale $1.75 each
- $1/2 Target printable coupon (2)
- $1/2 coupon from SS 7/24 (2)
Final Price: .75 each (buy 4)

Walmart
Curad Bandages 10 - 60 ct. .96 each
.50/1 coupon SS 5/22
Final Price: .46 each (4 boxes)

Earths Best Sesame Street Crackers (kids/baby) - $1.14 each
- $1/2 printable coupon
Final Price: .64 each (4 boxes)

Tylenol Precise Cream or Patch - $5.97
- $5/1 printable coupon
Final Price: .97 each (2) (Walgreens has been having these on sale for free, but this is in case you're coming late to couponing, or missed that deal)

Grand total for entire trip = $14.34 pre-tax! Again I do want to warn that prices can vary, especially in Walmart! I did something different with the jeans, and not having a solid price because I wanted to show that you CAN get other things for your home with coupons. If you are looking for great deals outside the grocery store and drug stores, Target is a great option. They not only take Mfg. coupons, but have a database full of store coupons that they will allow you to "stack" with the Mfg.s! As with the jeans their coupons extend outside of the food and HBA into home products, clothing, toys and more. Remember that saving money at the Grocery store is just the beginning of saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment