Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dillon's Freebies

Crest Cavity toothepast on sale 10 for $10 - $1 each
- .75/1 coupon
Final Price: FREE

Oral B Indicator toothebrush - Sale for 10 for $10 - $1 each
- $2/2 P/G coupon (expires 7/30)
Final Price: FREE

Beggin Strips dog treats Buy One Get One Free
use BOGO coupon
Final Price: FREE
On the dog treats, they are $3.99 for the one your buy. There is also the $2/2 coupon and I think a $4/4 ( I just gave away all my dog coupons so I'm going off memory sorry ) use those and they're not free...... but they're still cheap which is better than full price! Yes I meant to add this to the end of my stockpile list, but when I post in the middle of the night my brain doesn't always work the best and I forgot :)

2 comments:

  1. wondering on these deals listed above are these past coupons from the inserts or are they printable?? headed to dillons tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanda, sorry for the late reply, been working. Yes these are from the P&G Insert that came out the beginning of the month. I'm sorry for not making that clear in my post. I will remember to next time!

    ReplyDelete