Friday, December 30, 2011

Kmart: All fitness Equipment on Sale! 1/1 - 1/7



Just in time for all those New Years resolutions! Kmart is having a big sale with all of their Fitness Equipment will be on sale. Plus they will be offering up to 50% off of certain accessories! Hmmmm, I've got about 25lbs I wouldn't mind losing myself :) I'll be checking this sale out. Starts 1/1/12 and ends on 1/7/12.

Plus if they'll let you here are some codes you can use with this great deal.....
74438_Exclusive Online Only Savings EXTRA $10 off $60 on Kmart.com orders with JAN1SAVINGS 1/3-1/7

This one's only good for one day, New Years day!



Personally I like Kmart better than Walmart, but that's just me. With all these codes I'm sure I'll find something to celebrate the New Year with ;)
Happy Bargain hunting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. that's cool, great minds do think alike!!! :) Where is the link to your post?Fitness equipment,

    ReplyDelete