Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FREE Oxi-Clean Stain Fighter poweder @ Rite Aid

This deal is a little confusing, and relies entirely on +Up Rewards. Unfortunately, I don't have a Rite Aid in my area so I can't test this one for myself. My advice, go in try the deal 1 time, if it works, go back and get however many you want. +Up Rewards are like Register Rewards and Catalinas rolled into one.

It's being reported that when you buy 2 Oxi Clean Stain Remover 24 oz (this kind and size only!) that people are not only getting a $2 +UpReward, but also (2) $1 Up rewards. So here is how you can use this deal to get 2 containers FREE after Up Rewards

Buy 2 Oxi Clean Stain Remover 24oz powder containers - $3.50 each
- $3/2 Oxi Clean stain remover (SS 7/24)
Out of Pocket Expense: $4
Receive: $2, and (2) $1 Up Rewards
Final Price: FREE after rewards

I am not sure if we got that coupon or not. I didn't bring my binder with me tonight ( I know... a bad girl is me), but we did get some recently, or you can order from a clipping service. I have used some in the past, and I have been satisfied with my experience.

Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment